What is Jal Daan?
In a country of 133 crore citizens, 69 crore Indians lack access to healthy drinking water. Tandarust Bharat believes that every Indian deserves access to clean and safe drinking water. This concern is addressed through the ‘Jal Daan’ initiative. This initiative encourages people to take a pledge and allows them to do their bit in helping the entire nation get access to pure drinking water.
How can you be a part of this movement?
You can be a part of this movement by making a pledge and doing your bit towards the community in two simple ways.
You could donate money to the initiative which will in turn be used to help build water purification plants across the nation and provide safe drinking water to local communities.
You could also donate clean drinking water to the Jal Daan initiative by donating a bottle of clean drinking water or a certain amount of water through the Jal Daan Water Tanker.
JAL DAAN HAS WON 6 AWARDS SO FAR
- Gold at the 2016 PMAA Dragons of Asia awards – Best Campaign across Asia Pacific in the best cause or charity marketing category.
- Gold at Olive Crown Awards 2017 India.
- Gold at Echo-Affiliated DMA India CREATEFFECT Awards 2017.
- Silver at Echo-Affiliated DMA India CREATEFFECT Awards 2016.
- Order of Excellence Certificate at MAA Worldwide Globes in the Best cause or charity marketing category. Global Awards judged by 105 judges from 30 countries.
- One of the Five Finalists Globally at the 2016 EthicMark* Awards USA (awards for advertising that uplifts the human spirit and society).